Da Nang – Ba Na – Hoi An – La Vang – Thien Duong Cave – Hue
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – DA NANG – HOI AN Number of meals: 2 (Lunch, Dinner)
You gather at Tan Son Nhat Airport, at the Domestic Terminal, Column 5. The tour guide shall make the procedures for you to catch a flight to Da Nang. At Da Nang Airport, Vietravel’s bus and tour guide shall take a look around
– Son Tra Peninsular and Linh Ung Pagoda – Where the tallest statue of Guan Yin Buddha of Vietnam is situated.
– Ngu Hanh Son: Linh Ung Pagoda, Tang Chon Cave, Hoa Nghiem Cave,Non Nuoc Pagoda,…
– Hoi An Ancient Town – Bridge Pagoda, Phung Hung Ancient House, Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall, Crafts establishments,… Freely have a taste of tea & cookies at Reaching Out Tea House The special tea house of the disabled people, drop flower garlands on Hoai river and bless for luck and peace, etc. Return to Da Nang and stay overnight in Da Nang.
DAY 2: DA NANG – BA NA – HUE Number of meals: 3 (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
– Ba Na – Suoi Mo, upon arrival, take the world’s longest one-rope cable car to the Ba Na Mountain (cable car expenses excluded), enjoy the chilly air of the “Da Lat in the Central”, then free to visit or travel visit: Linh Ung Pagoda, Debay Cellars, Le Jardin D’Amour Garden,.. Next, visit a new spiritual area of Ba Naand visit Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple – located atop Chua Mountain, where worships the goddess of the highlands, visit the Bell Tower, Linh Phong Tu Tower. Continue to the Fantasy Park: with strange adventure games to enjoy thrilling experiences such as: Love Wheel, Skiver Pilot, Fire Racetracks, Ghost House andexhibition area of over 40 wax – including wax of the famous singers, actors, scientists, leaders in the world, take a photo Golden Bridge new….
– Lang Co Bay – one of the most beautiful bay in the world.
– After dinner, you will be taken to visit “Hue Flag Tower” – Enjoy the lighting performances in modern technology with more than 1,000 LEDs arranged surrounding and throughout the flag tower. “Light up the Historic Flag Tower” is an event in the “Hue City – Light and Live” project chains invested by Vietravel Company and coordinated with the People’s Committee of Thua Thien – Hue Province. In the evening, take a free walk down Hue at night. Overnight in Hue.
DAY 3: HUE – LA VANG – PARADISE CAVE Number of meals: 3 (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Depart for Quang Binh, on the way, visit:
– La Vang Holy Land – one of four cathedral basilicas in Vietnam
– Visit Truong Son Martyrs’ Cemetery for 10 – 15 minutes.
– Paradise Cave – Located in the complex of Phong Nha – Ke Bang World Natural Heritage, considered as an underground palace with a record 30km length.
Back to Hue at about 8:00 PM. Overnight in Hue.
DAY 4: HUE – HO CHI MINH CITY Number of meals: 2 (Breakfast, Lunch)
– Imperial City – the ancient palace of 13 Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty, visit Ngo Mon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Purple Forbidden City, The Temple, Hien Lam, Cuu Dinh.
– Thien Mu Pagoda – Said to be the symbolic pagoda of Hue, the place where many artifacts are preserved which are valuable and meaningful not only in historical aspect but also in term of art.
– The Tomb of Tu Duc – A charming landscape is said to be one of the tombs with the most beautiful architecture of the Nguyen Kings.
You are taken to Phu Bai Airport – Hue for the flight back to Ho Chi Minh City. The tour guide says goodbye and the tour ends at Tan Son Nhat Airport.